Template

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Does This Count As Being Famous?

Allrecipes.com has launched a magazine of it's own.  It's still a fledgling publication and only out bi-monthly at this point, but the two issues they've published have been great.

I may be biased, but I think the second issue was even better than the first.  

Why?

Well, pick one up on the newsstand November 12th (then like it so much you get your own subscription!) and turn to page 70.

See that wreath?

Yep.  That's me they're quoting!  I'm GreenGirl24 on Allrecipes.  Why?  Ugh.  I picked it long ago when I didn't think anyone would ever really see it anywhere and I was just trying to find a username that wasn't in use.  I've thought about changing it, but eh...I'll get to it soon.  :-)

Anyway, rumor has it the wreath they mocked up in the office to photograph went over really well with the employees too.  

Exciting stuff, folks, for little old me who generally types up these posts during her son's nap time :-)

Now go grab a copy for yourself!

Update: I went ahead and got rid of that ridiculous username I've had forever.  I'm now SunnyDaysNora :-)


2 comments:

Share your thoughts, we want to hear them!