Template

Saturday, March 16, 2013

This Blog Will Change Your Life

No really.  It will.

It will change the way you clean your bathroom.  Your kitchen.  Your laundry.  Pretty much anything that was a pain to clean before?  This is your solution.  Not just a simple replacement for your current tactics...but a revolutionary change.  Best part?  It's super-cheap too.

Sound like I'm exaggerating?  I'm not.  In fact, so far I've been UNDER-stating the amazingness of this.


For months I've seen pins about blue Dawn and vinegar on Pinterest.  I pinned (and promptly forgot about) some of them.  Then the other day this post from The Craft Patch caught my eye.  She'd tested it and her before and after pics were amazing.  

Plus, she also seems to share my loathing of cleaning the tub.  

So, with only $1-ish in supplies to lose, I mixed up this supposed magic potion and used my son's naptime to tackle the shower.  I mixed up the 50/50 mix of original blue Dawn dish soap and white vinegar in an empty spray bottle and sprayed it in my shower.  The surround, the floor, the fixtures....then I walked away for an hour.

When I came back, I wiped down everything that I had sprayed with a wet washcloth and then rinsed.

IT SPARKLED.

SPARKLED!!!!


The dingy textured floor that NOTHING makes white.  The metal fixtures.  The walls.  Everything.

I have never ever ever had a result like this, especially with such little work.

I've repeated the process with a light misting once a week since and it has stayed pristine with pretty much no work.

Ever since, I've used this potion everywhere I can think to- even laundry.

A couple of months ago my daughter (who turns 7 today!!) got pizza sauce on a white sweater.  I couldn't get the stains out to save my life.  Stain treatments didn't touch it.  I gave up, but I couldn't bring myself to throw away the sweater.  It sat in the basement until a few days ago when I decided to give my magic potion a try.  I had nothing to lose.

See this??  WOW!  
Inexpensive Easy Super Stain Remover Bathroom Cleaner Magic Potion

I just sprayed on, let sit over night, and put through the wash.  There's still a teensy tiny little spot on the sweater, but honestly with as bad as it was I can totally live with it.  And if I may just give it another magic potion treatment to get that final little bit out when I stop being lazy :-)

  This stuff truly is magic.  I can't believe it's taken this long to discover such an amazingly easy cleaner, but I'm so glad that I have! 

So, long story short- tell your friends.  Tell your family.  Tell strangers in the grocery store.  Share with others!  This stuff is AMAZING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts, we want to hear them!