Template

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

How I Make Free Money - And You Can Too!

I know, I know...that sounds like some kind of an over-the-top marketing ploy aimed at suckers.  But really, I'm just sharing my experience- and it's been a good one!

First of all, let me just say that I am the world's most skeptical person.  I'm the first to Snopes something and I take just about any new piece of information with a massive grain of salt.

That being said, when a page I follow on Facebook- Coupon Clipinista- started posting about earning money by taking surveys, I took notice.

Then she kept posting...but what really caught my attention were all of the people commenting on her posts about how they too were making money- like, a LOT of money.  Pay for Christmas money.
My attention was piqued.

I did some Googling of the three sites she had talked about the most: Springboard America, Harris Poll Online, and My Survey.  Any time you look at any business' reviews you'll find a few naysayers, but overall nothing really jumped out at me that screamed "scam".

I dipped my toes in the water with a survey here and there, and the next thing I knew I was earning money.  Enough to take notice.

These days I spend about 20 minutes a day, on average, taking whatever surveys I've qualified for on those three sites.  Some days I have qualified for a bunch and spend an hour, some days I'm so darn busy with the house, kids, and popcorn that I don't take any.  

But guess what- I didn't pay for this last Christmas.  And I didn't skimp, either- both kids totally made out this year.  I had earned enough money in the three or four months that I was taking surveys to pay for Christmas COMPLETELY.  Nothing at all out of pocket!  Crazy, right?  All of the sites offer multiple ways to collect what you've earned, whether it's direct deposits to your bank account or gift certificates to restaurants.  I always collect in Amazon E-Certificates since that's where I do most of my shopping these days.

After the holidays I was back at my little survey hobby and by March I had way more than enough to pay for all of my daughter's birthday presents plus some things for myself and I still had some left over.  

I'm a stay at home mom- every little bit helps, especially when it means that I may never have to pay for a gift again :-)

I've been at this long enough that I thought I'd share what I've learned with you guys- hope it helps you as much as it's helped me!  20 minutes a day is such a small price to pay for not stressing over the cost of Christmas and birthdays!


I definitely earn rewards more quickly from this site than the others. There are a TON of different certificates to choose from when you cash out your points, but I always go with $10 Amazon E-Certificates, they're only 1100 points.



It takes a little longer for me to collect through Harris Polls, but only because the smallest denomination of Amazon E-Certicate they offer is $20 for 2500 points.  I get survey offers from them every day and what I really like is that if I don't end up qualifying for a particular survey I still get 15 points just for answering their initial qualifying questions so I'm still compensated for my time.  Just like with My Survey, there are a ton of different reward certificates available.


It definitely takes longer to collect from this site, and for a couple of reasons.  First of all, I get fewer survey invitations from them.  Also, you can't cash out with them until you have earned $50.  They also have limited ways to get rewarded- either an Amazon E-Certificate, a direct deposit, or a virtual Visa gift card.  Although I receive fewer survey invitations from them, they often (not always) have a higher incentive for taking their surveys.


Happy survey taking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts, we want to hear them!